Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SoCal Spring Break Part One

I put all my phone pics on this post, all my camera pics will be on the next post.

Photobucket

They love playing games with Grandma Jo. 


SeaWord Shananagins


Watchin' the Pet's Rule show. 


Shamu cookie goodness.


This babe is happy if he is stuffing his face.


One of my favorite places.





My other favorite place.... sharks.




The turtles that have been rescued.


He loved holding the starfish.


The rapid ride. 




Becks and Moosey got the worst of it.


Shamu


Itty and Becks had a blast in the Sesame Street play area.





Moosey and the Walker



By the end Itty was spent. He just wanted to go to sleep.


Reading books.


Grubbin' at Hodads



MMMMMMMMMMMMM



My minions.


A must stop, stop.


Necessities. 


Real mall shopping, they had a sale on my husband.



And real rides....


And cookies....



I bought a few cookies while we were on vacation. 


Itty loved the play room.


Catching up.


He thinks he is so big.


We wore them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment