Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Man

Most of the time I have Tuesday's off. I have been taking the kids to daycare just to keep them on their regular routine and because I have tried to get some other projects accomplished. We just changed daycare's last week and Beckham only cried when I dropped him off the first day. Since then he has LOVED it. He says "fun with kids" and "I play tomorrow". You can't begin to imagine how relieved
I was. It was so hard having him cry every single day I dropped him off at the other daycare. I hated that feeling. Today I was off work but wanted to work around the house so Beckham and I took Jaxan to her bus stop and then went home to start working. I was out in the back working and he would say "help you mom". When he learned the weeds were pokey he didn't want to help anymore. Instead he decided to run with his truck and he would say "again? Mom Beckham do it again?" Ah so cute. He sat and played by himself with his cars, drew on his toys with sharpie - but at least it wasn't the walls or furniture, and he was a perfect angel. He made me really miss spending days at home as a stay at home mom. We watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and he sat and held my hand - I loved that. He is so sweet. He loves giving everyone a hug and kees goodnight. He says "big hug". And when he knows that he is going to grammy's house or she is coming over he will squeal and shout "YAY grammy's house." Beckham loves to ride in Bailey and will talk about it for days after he gets to. He loves Sabaka and Bo Bo and loves to tell the kitty's no that they have stay outside. He loves vehicles of any kind, Disney Jr and all the characters there (I love that it's on 24/7), he still loves Elmo and Woody so much. This little man is growing up so much and has such a kind and loving heart. I am so thankful for all he teaches me. T




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment