Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ear Shorts

So for Christmas I wanted to get Q a snake. I ordered a Red Tailed Boa from Petco, when it came in I found out it was $179 dollars. Yikes!!! I said no thanks. So he found two Kenyan snakes for WAY cheaper. We now have Willie G and Ear Shorts. Just keep adding to the zoo. Also, a week ago Q's uncle fell in Vegas. He was in I C U for 5 days and is still in the hospital. Q drive down last week and picked up his uncles dog. We a currently tending a year old bull mastiff Great Dane mix. He is 160 pounds of pure puppy. Our dogs and cats are terrified of him. I'm sure it's the equivalent of an elephant jumping licking and wanting to play with us. We are making it work the best we can. I am seriously considering making a sign that says "welcome to our zoo, Benadryl welcome".

No comments:

Post a Comment