Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Surprise Shower

Sharon asked me a week ago if I would go with her on Saturday to get a mani and pedi done. I dreaded it every single day. I hate those things. I told Q I would go for her. She showed up at the H.A.R.T. event  and Q threw me under the bus saying I didn't want to go. Then he kept telling me what I was going to do and who was taking me where. Needless to say.... I got pissed. I told him I was going home and not going with Sharon. He told me there was no mani pedi and that they had planned a surprise baby shower for me.  Then I felt bad. I just hate being bossed around and not being able to choose what I am going to do. It was hard having the kids too. 


I made it to the shower and we all had a great time. I felt so loved with so many couples there to support us in our baby journey. I have the most amazing friends!


Mom played the safety pin game....


Then there was draw the baby while the plate is on your head. Most of them looked like potatoes. 


Almost 30 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment