Thursday, March 29, 2012

American Idol and The Voice 2012

We have been watching The Voice and American Idol religiously. I love must say that I simply watched AI for Steven Tyler, but I have fallen in love with a few of the contestants. The Voice is my first love and I wish it were on more times a week. Q always teases me because I will be watching and tell him that someone is on my team. So, when we are watching AI he will do the same thing to me.

Our favorites:

From AI - Colton Dixon - he is my very favorite and I think he will win the whole thing. Piano Man was the most incredible performance.


Jessica from AI is just a little power house. I think she will be in the top 3 if not the top 2.

I love Linsey from The Voice. She has a Fiona Apple sound about her.

Phillip is one of Q's favorites. He is a true entertainer.

Raelyn is such a cute fistey little thing. I hated her audition but the battle rounds really sold her for me.

Skylar is definately in the running for winning AI. She has a very strong voice. It is going to take me a couple more weeks to decide if I really like her and she is versitile enough for me or not.

Who couldn't love Tony Lucca. He was my MMC crush when I was 11. I am pulling for him to take The Voice.

The other Tony - aka Smashing Pumpkin Guy. I love his stage presence. There is something very mysterious about him that I really like.

So I'll keep watching and voting and hopefully my predictions will be right...

No comments:

Post a Comment