Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jaxi Starts First Grade


I can hardly believe my little Jaxi Bug is in FIRST GRADE! The girls and I went shopping last weekend for school items. Sky got a couple pairs of shoes and Jax got one pair of shoes. They each got some school supplies. Neither one of them needed any more clothes. We had a fun day out shopping together. My mom kept Brother so that it could be just us girls! Thanks Mom. 
I had to work the morning of Jaxi's first day of school. So she got to go to work with Q and he took her and met her teacher. She LOVES going to school all day. She has been so excited to go. Do you see that little face looking through the window? Yeah, he wants to go to school too. When we talk about anything sister has done, he says "me too". 




She picked out her Bieber Backpack herself. She loves it. We are working on her being an individual and not liking things just because someone else does. I want her to like things that she likes and do things because she likes them. We say things like, "we don't care if someone doesn't like it because we like it and that is what matters." I hope that is one thing we can accomplish this year.


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment