Sunday, January 26, 2014

Breast Feeding - Potty Training - Down Sizing

Well, it took me a week but I built my milk supply back up. I had relied on too much formula. It was easy and filled him up. After a lot of water, oatmeal, and lactation pills from natural grocers - we're back in business. Baby is happier and a bit less gassy, mommy is happier knowing baby is happy. We are doing cereal, which he LOVES. I think his favorite thing in the world is food.

I am happy to say Becks is POTTY TRAINED!!! Horray. Still not completely at night, but hey - dry during the day is GREAT news. I never thought the time would come. Seriously. I was thinking he would start kindergarten in diapers. It is amazing how right after he turned 4 his attitude changed. I hate the age of 3. It's the worst year ever. Forget terrible 2s it's terrible 3s. He has been such a good boy.

Cleaning out and moving stuff has been our day today. We are taking stuff to our new house all though the month. It will make for a much cheaper, easier and smoother move. Horray.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment