Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014

I usually am sad to see the year go. This year it's not the case. I am looking forward to 2014, for new changes and experiences. 2013 started out as a challenge and continued from there. In January we got a call that Mac, Q's uncle had been injured in Las Vegas. We spent a lot of time down there. We eventually decided to have him come stay with us until he was able to be on his own. Q's dad came up and stayed for nearly 2 months in helping care for Mac. In March we moved into a new home in Hurricane. We needed more space for Mac and he needed his own room and own area. We also found out we were expecting a baby in March. In May we took our family vacation to California. We had a great 2 days at Disneyland. We then spent 3 days in San Diego with Q's dad and step mom. The kids all said their favorite part of the trip was going to Papa's house. I also started a MC with Sharon. In June we found out we were having a baby BOY. Q and I also celebrated our birthday's. I went on an overnight girls trip to Vegas with my bestie and Q went to Cali with the boys. July was just plain hot. In August Q started a MC with people he thought were his "brothers". It didn't turn out to be that way. I lost my job. August was a rough one for us. We ended it well with tying the knot on the harbor in San Diego. We also went to a Chargers 49ers game. We were in Cali over Labor Day. It was very hot and humid while we were in San Diego, but we had a great time. In October we welcomed Axel. My sister came to visit as well as Q's bestie Jim.  November is a blur. In December we found out that Mac didn't want to stay living with us. We had a great visit from Ron and Mary Jo as well as my sister. We had a busy and eventful year.... bring on 2014.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment