Friday, October 11, 2013

12 Days (well closer to 11)

Yesterday Q and I went to town and got some new chickens to take over the spots of the ones who had been killed in The Great Chicken Massacre of 2013. This morning we went out to check them and they had laid 3 eggs. I was pretty surprised. It's molting season, so they are some ugly birds, but they seem to like our coop. They get along with the other birds okay, so we'll see if we can keep them alive. 


I got a call at 5:15 this morning from Sharon. Dom's mom found his dad dead a few moments before she called me. It was so hard. Q took off work and was going to head down to Beaver Dam to be with Dom and his family, but Suzanne didn't want anyone to be there. She wouldn't let anyone in but Dom and Sharon. It is a very sad situation. We text them all day to make sure they were okay. 
We ran some errands and I thought we should go get our flu and TDAP shots. I was the only one okay with this. Q hated the idea and Jaxan cried for about 45 minutes. After all was said and done, Jax got a sucker and we all got dinner at Chili's. Now Axel will be well protected. I would hate if something happened to him especially if we could prevent it. After dinner and errands, Jaxi and I came home and made popcorn and orange julius. We watched Robots and Monsters vs Aliens. We cuddled with Boston. Q and Sabaka hit the garage to work on Mac's car and he ended up working on his RC car instead. 



Tomorrow we have a support ride for SGSB for Conor. I have talked to him some and he seems to be doing well. I'll update after the ride tomorrow. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment