Monday, October 14, 2013

9 Days!!! Single digits.

I can't believe we are down to 9 days! I must say I am very thankful that I am not doing "natural labor". I would hate wondering every day if today was the day. I was having contractions about 2 minutes apart for about an hour. I thought we might have to go in, but there was no need. They stopped. I am 99% sure that this little man is not coming until he is taken. I am okay with that. I have a lot I need to get done in the mean time. This week is to finish up some projects. I want to re wash everything.... I know I know, nesting right? I have a plan for every single day this week. Then this is my last weekend without baby, so who knows what we will be doing. Hoping something fun!!! Becks will be HOME and Sky will be with us. I think I will put finishing touches on the kids halloween costumes. Jaxi wants to be a princess and I think Becks will be a pirate. Well I have cleaning to get to..... hi ho hi ho its off to clean I go.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment