Wednesday, October 23, 2013

TODAY!!!



C section scheduled for 10 AM this morning. I was hoping for earlier, but we will make due. I still have a few things I can finish up this morning.
Pregnancy recap.
I removed my IUD sometime in 2012 hoping to get pregnant right away. It wasn't happening. So Q and I thought it wasn't going to happen.
In March we moved into our house in Hurricane. Packing and hauling and everything took a toll but we got it done.
I found out I was expecting in April. It was lots of puking and moodiness. It was lots of soreness, weight gain, low fluid, high fluid, little baby, big baby, it was a whole lot of rib pain. Thinking it was my galbladder I had tests done.... it wasn't just stretching from the baby.
After 9 months of discomfort, moodiness, emotional outbreaks, and hatred for being pregnant.... the day has come. I have 2.5 hours to get everything done I am hoping to.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment