Sunday, April 15, 2012

Detox Day 2

Day two started with my delicious baked potato with a tiny bit of butter and Mrs Dash. Everything was going well. I washed my potato down with iced tea to get rid of my caffeine withdraw headache. My mom invited us to lunch at pizza factory. I managed not to have one bite of pizza. I had a side of mushrooms and a salad with vinegar and lemon juice. It was great for about an hour. Then the nausea set in. I was totally nauseated and kept thinking it would pass. I threw up and thought again that it would pass, no such luck. I was at my wits end. I had a pounding head ache and horrible nausea. I didn't want to be a quitter. I stayed strong until about 4:00 and then I told Q I needed something to eat. I couldn't do the detox any longer. We went to Ernesto's and I had an enchallada and a taco.  My headache and nausea were instantly gone. I felt so much better. Though I lost 5 lbs in the first day it was not worth the feeling of sick and yuck I was going through. I snacked a little bit last night but not a ton. I was pretty proud of myself.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment