Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Stomach

So for the last year off and on I have been throwing up. It could be anytime of the day, with or without food, it didn't matter. In the last month it has become much worse. I have been throwing up once or twice a day. I finally got to the point where it was driving me crazy so I did something about it. I went to see Dr Escandon. Two days before my appointment I started to take omeprazole. I threw up the day of the appointment. I was thankful I got in to see Dr Escandon. He ran blood tests checking my liver, pancreas, kidneys, and everything came back normal. He told me to keep up on the omeprazole. He also said he wanted to do an EGD..... that did not excite me too much. 2 days later I  got a call from the EGD docs office. They wanted to do sedation during the EGD. . . that was not an option with me. I was hoping for oral sedation instead. Apparently that was not an option with them. I started counting and it has been 4 days since I have thrown up. So for now I will keep up with the omeprazole and hope that it continues to work.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment