Tuesday, June 26, 2012

RV Renovation


There was nothing wrong with our RV. Its in great shape. I just wanted to make it a little more "us". I started by making some red white and blue cushion covers and drapes. 




Then I got a crazy idea to paint the whole thing white. I can thank pinterest for this. I saw a lot of RV renovations on there and I loved the white. It was A LOT of work and Q helped me paint one day. It was well over 100 degrees in the RV most of the time we were working out there. We got it all painted and then I got it decorated the day before we took it out. I loved the way it turned out. Very country and very us. 







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The small improvements you’ve made definitely made the inside of your RV looking much better, not to mention more comfortable. The new colors you added freshened up the interiors. And going for white interiors is good because that would make the space look much cleaner. Plus, with white paint, it’ll be easier for you to keep everything clean because you can easily spot the dirt on white paint.

    -Rosalinda Rudloff

    ReplyDelete