Sunday, June 2, 2013

Check Ups

Thursday the kids had well checks. It's been a long time since either of them have had to go to the Dr. They were both very healthy and Becks did great on the one shot he was missing. We discussed Jaxan's ADD with Dr Marsden. He agrees that she does have it, but I love that he is a minimalist. He thinks we should wait and see how school goes for her. If or when it starts effecting her school work, we will have her diagnosed and go from there. He gave Q and I some tips on how to parent more effectively to help her. He thinks we will see it more in the 3rd grade. I am going to make it more of an effort to go to her SEPs this year and be more involved in her academics. Other than that, everything checked out well. He is excited to see Axel in October and he has agreed to do the circumcision in the hospital. What a relief that was to me. I think that was harder for me to go through than anything else with Becks. We are good and ready to roll.... 2 healthy kiddos and one on the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment