Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Big and Swollen

Ugh! My feet are swollen, my boobs are huge and my back is sore. I am in Large scrubs. I squished into my mediums for the last time this week. Not gonna happen again. I guess close to 3 months left I can't complain too much. My feet look like what normal peoples feet look like. Everyone thinks they aren't swollen. Thing is my feet are usually so narrow and bony. It's crazy for me not to see the ankle bone and the bone under it sticking WAY out. The good thing, my cute shoes that are a little too big fit really nicely now. I will never understand why anyone would want a boob job. Freaking heck my back hurts every day and it's not because of the baby. Its my upper back and I can only think it's from the weight of my humungo C cups. I am REALLY looking forward to my A's coming back to me. I won't mind that one bit. The baby is active and even though I can't stand having to pee every time I stand up, I love knowing he is moving regardless of the fluid level and his cord isn't being pinched.

Mike took the kids for the first time since his arrest today. They were SO excited to see him. It was bittersweet. He will have them this weekend. I have been nervous as he is now living with his dad. The kids had a great time and were happy today when they got back. That made me somewhat relieved. I also talked with his mom, and she doesn't see a need to worry. If she trusts the kids in the situation, then I feel I can too.

Q leaves tomorrow (his birthday) to head down to California for a guys weekend. He is very excited and deserves to go and have a good time with the boys. I didn't want to go to far just in case something were to happen with the kids. Sharon got us a room at the Eureka for free and we are going to go down and do the comedy club Friday night. We will have dinner and just hang by the pool. Saturday afternoon Jenni, Ann, Gregg and Jenni's boyfriend are all coming for lunch. I am VERY excited to see them.

It's supposed to be 110-115 this weekend. WAY to hot for my body to be outside. I am going to try and stay as cool as I can. We might have some cooked chickens. Even though Boston isn't potty trained, I am going to keep the dogs in the house too. It's just too hot to keep them outside too.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment