Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Sun

(The pictures aren't in order of what we did) What a blast we had this weekend. Friday was my day to work all day at work. Q said that him and Dom and Sharon would meet me at Casa De Amigos (our favorite mexican place) for dinner. I, of course, was okay with this. They brought Chloe, so I got some baby snuggle time too. Sharon and I walked over to party land to get a few things for our Vegas Trip. Q and I decided to go to walk around the factory outlet stores. Got a couple cute outfits for Axel and got him a grill bowl for his grill for fathers day. It was nice just to chill and be the two of us. 

Saturday morning we got up and went yard saling. I had made an appt to go look at some clothes at 8:30. We found a TON of cute things for Axel. It was great. We met Doug, Sharon and Dom for breakfast at The Silver Reef Cafe. It was awesome food and it was so nice to see Carol's place all put together. Her dream put together. After breakfast we ran to Doug's house so I could get some things from his yard, and Q could help him put the tramp together. We hit some more yard sales and made our way to town. HART was having a pet food drive so we stopped by to say hello to our friends there. Q decided to have tires put on the truck while we were in town. Sharon was so kind and came and picked us up from Wal Mart. Her and I got in the pool and the boys joined us later. Our belly's got hungry and so we hit up Texas Roadhouse for a SUPER yummy dinner. They messed up our chicken fried steak order and brought us chicken fried chicken. We were both so full by the time our steaks got there, that we took them home. I ate it for breakfast this morning and it was awesome. 

Yesterday was such a nice chill day. It was SUPER hot and I know it is just going to get hotter from here on out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment