Monday, May 13, 2013

Home Again.... Mothers Day.... Grandma Braley

It felt so great to be home again! My mothers day was spent in the car for 6.5 hours. Went by Sharon's mom's grave and thanked her for giving me such a great friend in my life and dropped off some flowers to her. I got peed on by Becks at the gas station. No matter how much I complain... I love these little stinks! They are such a blessing and the fact that I get to be called mom is the greatest title and blessing I could have given. 



Today was our down time from our vacation. It was also the day Grandma Braley went into Red Cliffs. We spent our day at Grandma Sharon's house helping move things. It was a long day. I think I did too much because I started to cramp pretty bad. Grandma adjusted really well and was not sad at all that she was there. She kept thanking everyone for taking her things in and making it look like home. She didn't know what was going on. It was great to see how well she adjusted. We took Sharon to dinner and gave her time to relax. I plan on going over and seeing her for a few minutes after work tomorrow. 



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment