Monday, September 30, 2013

23 Days

Today is one of the most painful days yet. Maybe it's because I did go ahead and take the harley for a spin yesterday. My feet and legs both hurt so bad today along with that same spot on the right side of my rib cage. I have accomplished nothing since I can't stand for very long. Ok - I take that back. I have got laundry done and Becks packed for Idaho. Becks had cereal, cheese and caramel popcorn, and half an apple to eat. Mother of the year award, I think so. At least it wasn't pop and chips. Tomorrow is my scrubbing and cleaning day. Though I will have to vacuum the window seal in the kitchen today. We have had so many flies in the house it's like a graveyard up there. I killed about 15 this morning. Everyone has said that there are more flies this year than they have ever seen. I may have to do the diesel fuel trick and see if it will work for the garage and the house. I am loving that it is 65 in the house most of the day. This house is amazingly insulated. If only we had more windows that opened with screens. I would like to open up the downstairs too, but the screens are all off the windows down there. Not sure why, but it was that way when we moved in.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment