Monday, September 23, 2013

Fight Night and Cedar Ride

UFC 164 was on with a great main event. We decided to have a get together at our place. Q set up a TV in the garage. The house was quiet. Once everyone was greeted and I took a few pics, I went to bed.
I had sewn on 6 sets of patches and was exhausted!! Jones won BYU lost.... it was exactly as I expected, but not as I had hoped.





Sunday we all met up for a ride to Cedar to see where Austin had been shot. It has been a little over 5 weeks. After hearing the story, he is a walking miracle. It's amazing how well he is doing and how much positive strength he has. We had a run in with the cops while we were up there. Old people scared of the motorcyclists. It's all good. The cops were cool with us. One of them had been first on the scene with Austin. The other one told us that the shooter had come in scared that Banditos were after him. He had filed a big report. Apparently the guy is a total skitzo, hope that doesn't effect Austin's case against him. The shooter had also gone up to Duck Creek and warned the people there that there were biker gangs coming and they needed to protect themselves and keep their women and children safe. Seriously insane. It was a hallowed feeling standing where the scene took place. I have said it a lot and I'll say it again. I am just SO glad we were there WITH Austin instead of there REMEMBERING Austin. 



















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment