Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Future Froo's


I was so lucky to get to spend the afternoon with my bestie and her Ketty Bug. We met at McDonalds and did lunch and let the girls play. We had so much fun catching up. Mika and I met in high school. We ended up going to Tuacahn together my senior year and her junior year. As we have grown up we have made our own families and started working been super busy. We don't see each other nearly as much as we need to. I love the times we do get to see each other. If Miketta and Jaxi are anything like us we are in SO MUCH TROUBLE. Honestly Mika and I were pretty good kids in high school. The most trouble we got into was getting pulled over for speeding or getting kicked out of places for singing too loudly. We spent our weekends dancing at the dance factory or eating at Denny's. We drug the boulevard and played our music too loud. We played at the river and rode horses, went swimming and did pageants. I hope that Miketta and Jax are the kinda bad we were. I hope that they can acquire the kind of friendship we have. 
We went the splash pad over in Washington Fields and the girls had a blast. The bees won the take over of the splash pad and we ended up leaving. It was a great time and I am so thankful for the friendship we have. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment