Friday, July 27, 2012

True or False

So I get asked all the time if the injections we do in our office work. I have heard both sides, that they work great and that they don't work at all. After we got up to Brian Head my SI joint was aching a little bit. I had an injection about a month or so ago. It worked well for me. It didn't take away all my pain, but after taking Ibu it would be gone. I popped some Ibu while up in Brian Head and hoped the pain would leave. No such luck. After riding all day Saturday it was really aching. Ibu was not touching it. It hurt to lay on it, stand, sit or do anything. Lucky for me Q was not up for a night of dancing. Sunday I was limping I was in so much pain. I tried to do mind over matter but my joint would actually lock up from the pain. Well I am not sure it was from the pain or the pain was because it locked. It was horrible. So Monday while we were in Mesquite I had Dr Wells give me another SI Joint injection. Tuesday I felt better and by Wednesday my pain was gone. It worked amazing! I love being able to tell people that they work. It was not painless getting it, but I could handle that 5 minutes of pain over the daily pain without it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment